Pasquale Bruni – Bon Ton Contrarié Ring in 18k Rose Gold with London Blue Topaz and Diamonds – 17 / Size 7.75 US
This stunning Bon Ton Contrarié Ring in 18k Rose Gold with London Blue Topaz and Diamonds is the perfect way to express your unique style and taste in fine jewelry. The iconic collection from Pasquale Bruni embodies a free and elegant lifestyle, perfectly symbolized by the simplicity and innate grace of the Bon Ton flower. The soft irregular facets of the 5 petals that design a cabochon pistil in the heart of the stone, characterize the patented and iconic Bon Ton cut. This ring is made unique by the beauty of this cut and the gems it highlights, such as the intense and seductive London Blue Topaz.
The white diamonds surrounding the flower add an extra touch of sophistication and luxury to this already stunning piece. Each gem on this ring is chosen for its unique beauty and the poetry it embodies, from the pink quartz that represents eternal love to the earthly warmth of brown quartz. The joyous light of the gems vibrates on the skin, and the body feels its energy, seducing with infinite purity. The Bon Ton Contrarié Ring becomes a talisman of femininity, love, and mystery, perfect for any woman looking to express herself through the beauty of fine jewelry.
18k Rose Gold, 5.99 g
White Diamonds: 76 stones, 0.25 ct.
London Blue Topaz, Flower Size 11 & 14 mm
Size range: from 11 to 17 (any other size must be quoted separately)
See All Variations:
- Bon Ton Ring – 11 / Size 5.5 US
- Bon Ton Ring – 12 / Size 6 US
- Bon Ton Ring – 13 / Size 6.25 US
- Bon Ton Ring – 14 / Size 6.75 US
- Bon Ton Ring – 15 / Size 7 US
- Bon Ton Ring – 16 / Size 7.5 US
- Bon Ton Ring – 17 / Size 7.75 US
- See ALL Variations
- 18k Rose Gold, 5.99 g
- White Diamonds: 76 stones, 0.25 ct.
- London Blue Topaz, Flower Size 11 & 14 mm
- Standard Ring Size range: Bruni 11-17 (US Sizes 5.5-7.75); for non-standard sizes, please request a custom quote
- Free Shipping: Enjoy free shipping on all orders.
- Estimated Shipping Time: This Item is made to order in Pasquale Bruni’s Atelier in Italy, so please allow up to 6-12 weeks for delivery.
- See more from Pasquale Bruni