Pasquale Bruni – Bon Ton Ring in 18k Rose Gold with Milky Quartz and Diamonds – 16 / Size 7.5 US
The Bon Ton Ring in 18k Rose Gold with Milky Quartz and Diamonds is the perfect embodiment of Mother Nature’s heart. The iconic collection from Pasquale Bruni symbolizes a sober, elegant, and free lifestyle that adapts to the changes in society without betraying its essence. The flower-shaped design of the ring is simple yet beautiful and will resonate with women who appreciate the innate grace of a flower.
The gems used in the ring speak to the reader’s needs and desires, with the poetry of pink quartz embodying eternal love and the embrace of heaven and sea in chalcedony. The sensual lunar candor of milky quartz and the earthly warmth of brown quartz make the gems unique, while the patented and iconic Bon Ton cut characterizes the soft irregular facets of the 5 petals, designing a cabochon pistil in the heart of the stone.
The ring’s joyous light vibrates on the skin and is enhanced by the diamonds surrounding the flowers, and the body feels its energy and seduces with infinite purity. Milky quartz, also known as the “Ice of Eternity,” has a feminine and receptive energy and is one of the most powerful stones.
This stunning ring is made of 18k Rose Gold, 4.28 g, and features 41 White Diamonds, totaling 0.15 ct. The flower size is 14mm, and the size range is from 11 to 17 (any other size must be quoted separately).
See All Variations:
- Bon Ton Ring – 11 / Size 5.5 US
- Bon Ton Ring – 12 / Size 6 US
- Bon Ton Ring – 13 / Size 6.25 US
- Bon Ton Ring – 14 / Size 6.75 US
- Bon Ton Ring – 15 / Size 7 US
- Bon Ton Ring – 16 / Size 7.5 US
- Bon Ton Ring – 17 / Size 7.75 US
- See ALL Variations
- 18k Rose Gold, 4.28 g
- White Diamonds: 41 stones, 0.15 ct.
- Milky Quartz, Flower Size 14 mm
- Standard Ring Size range: Bruni 11-17 (US Sizes 5.5-7.75); for non-standard sizes, please request a custom quote
- Free Shipping: Enjoy free shipping on all orders.
- Estimated Shipping Time: This Item is made to order in Pasquale Bruni’s Atelier in Italy, so please allow up to 6-12 weeks for delivery.
- See more from Pasquale Bruni